Flat Tyre Repair
Do you have flat tyres?
Our technicians will remove the tyre from the wheel to fully inspect any damage and judge whether a puncture repair can be conducted safely. If you experience a puncture the good news is that there is a high possibility that the tyre will be repairable.
Why choosing Tyres Station?
- We use state of the art equipment to deliver the best service and the best customer experience.
- Our team is well trained by experts following quality oriented process for your peace of mind.
The key stages of repair:
- Removal of the damaged tyre
- Through cleaning and inspection
- Preparation by boring
- Rubber cement
- Fitting of a special part known as a mushroom-headed plug
- Tyre test under pressure.
Meet Our Specialists from Tyre Service and Accessories Fixing
Our team specializes in many different types of vehicles, and since they work on a wider variety of vehicles than their dealer counterparts, their overall expertise is greater, too. By working on many makes and models, our technicians can be trusted to properly diagnose challenging repairs and other issues. As automotive technology advances, our team is continually updating their education & skills.